Today I went to a funeral of an older man that I've always sang choir with and gone to church with. He was one of those guys I never talked to much but was also extremely easy to talk to unlike a lot of older people. He was such a jokester and was the funny kind of jokes not like the ones people will say and you just laugh nervously to get it over with. I've only went to three funerals in my life but this one was the best celebration of life I've been to. All of his family is very musically inclined and his grandsons and nephew performed multiple times and it was jaw dropping. Also his grandson WROTE a song while his grandpa was in the hospital and he preformed it at the funeral which was an absolute tear jerker.
I hate to say this about a guy who was mourning his grandfather but this grandson was beautiful like I saw him walk in and he caught my eye he might just be for real the whole package. Anyway as soon as my mom and I got back into the car she said you should follow him on social media he posts all the time and also goes to a college close to me. So then ofc I looked him up on Instagram and there all singing videos so props to him for really putting himself out there.
This story was leading to how I thought maybe I should dm him and complement his song and also send my condolences? but I'm not sure about all that but also yolo; the only thing that's stopping me is maybe it could be seen as insensitive or something I'm not too sure.
I'll keep you guys updated if I decide to make a move or not.
No comments:
Post a Comment