Tuesday, July 28, 2026

Summer Update

 This is my first post but here is a summer life update for the fans:

I got a perm two days ago but I was really scared all my hair was going to fall out because I bleached my hair in may. If you are not familiar with perm rules bleach + perm = A BIG FAT NONO, but my faithful google said 5 month in between SHOULD be fine but your results may differ. Results rock I'm loving the curly hair I feel like its the perfect amount of whimsical for me. Shoutout my curly headed friends ;) (Also feel free to give unsolicited advice for my new curly hair) 

I love my internship and gossiping with all the middle-age women and I'm learning so many things about raising boys (they all have sons). On an actual work related note I'm not doing much engineer related things besides hoping on auto CAD to count materials on some random farm related design. ALSO I feel slight shame growing up in the middle of nowhere and knowing zip about farm things I'm like a lost puppy who specializing in counting materials I've never heard of.

My favorite new discoveries are the Cetaphil toner which has replaced my old toner that I can't remember the name of but it has a red and grey theme. I really feel my skin is smoother and pores by smaller HELLO. I have also loved looking through my sisters closet with all her old cringey clothes that she doesn't wear anymore and revamping them to cool new clothes. #newclotheswhodis 

Lastly I've been seeing a lot of traffic about its the time of Aquarius so watch out world because I'm feeling great and Manhattan ain't ready for this violin. 

AYYYYYY my amazon package just came which reminded me I'm starting my charm bracelet journey so if anyone needs gift ideas for me getting me a meaningful charm will probably make me cry.

✌๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ‘ผ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™‰๐Ÿ™Š๐Ÿฉ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ’ฎ๐Ÿฆ‘

1 comment: